Re: rice cooker
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 06:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ours is a Challenger RC100 and it does enough for our community dinners. The
switch is very simple. It uses a "cup" that is NOT the same as our standard
measuring cups...the cup forever gets misplaced, and I always have to
re-calculate how much rice to use, so figure it out once and write it down
somewhere! Also, it came with a cloth to use inside to keep the rice from
sticking. The cloth was great...of course it went AWOL too...and no one's
ever gotten around to making/buying a new one. But it all still works fine.
We've had it 7 years.

eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info