Re: (no subject)
From: Naomi Anderegg (naomi_andereggyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
I agree--I got one of these from a previous student with whom I had not been in
contact with for quite awhile a few weeks ago, and promptly deleted it. I
suspect this person may just be someone who's on the list and got the malware /
virus / bad stuff, which automatically forwarded itself on.

Best,

Naomi