Virus spam to Cohousing-L [was: (no subject)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 04:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
iagree that the message:

From: rhmorrison (rhmorrisonaol.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

http://fenadaki.t...

looks like SPAM generated on long time subscriber Bob Morrison's
computer.

I looked at a spam recently that was sent to another list I manage
(it rejected/held there due to  too many recipients as I recall)
That SPAM went to a site that looks like the "fenadaki" site above.

I've put that subscription in "moderate mode" for now.

Could someone send me the original message with complete headers?
Or tell me how many recipients it had?

The Mailman listserv tests for many characteristics that make a
message suspect of being SPAM.  I discard several of these each
day typically.  But this one slipped thru.  Sorry.

If SPAM gets to the list, a note directly to me would be helpful
(I tend to read my mail as it comes in but list messages less often
(via the archives).

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org