|Re: right of first refusal||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)|
|Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:10:39 -0700 (PDT)|
Hi Sharon,We looked at the condo docs of other cohousing groups in Massachusetts, and the language was in their Master Deeds as well. Also, our lawyer didn't object to having it in the Master Deed when he saw that that's where we had put the language.
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:16:52 -0400 From: Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> Subject: Re: [C-L]_ right of first refusal To: Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org> Message-ID: <23DAB14D-4E77-4F76-B0FA-05A23CDE6633 [at] sharonvillines.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes On Aug 14, 2010, at 12:24 PM, David Heimann wrote:I checked the Master Deed at Jamaica Plain Cohousing for the right of first refusal language.Ours is in our Bylaws, not the Deed, although I haven't read the Master Deed. Is there a reason it is in the deed? Sharon ------ Sharon Villines "On the whole human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time." George Orwell
- Re: Right of First Refusal, (continued)
- Re: Right of First Refusal Dave and Diane, October 13 2006
- Re: right of first refusal Mac Thomson, October 15 2006
Re: right of first refusal David Heimann, August 14 2010
- Re: right of first refusal Sharon Villines, August 14 2010
- Re: right of first refusal David Heimann, August 15 2010
- Re: right of first refusal Sharon Villines, August 15 2010
- Re: right of first refusal evdavwes, August 16 2010
Right of First Refusal Linda S Cooper, April 18 2011
- Re: Right of First Refusal Sharon Villines, April 19 2011
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.