Dealing with a difficult community member
From: SweetSoulDreamin (SweetSoulDreaminaol.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I used to be on the cohousing L about 6 years ago and actually found the
community we live in that way.  We have been living in our cohousing
community for 5+ years now.  I went through the achieves and read a bunch  of
what
has been posted on my topic and would still like feed back.

I find in our community that people tend to be confrontation phobic so a
lot of issues go by way of adding to undercurrent.  We have established a
Community Health Team to try and deal with some of these issues.  I am
currently on it an one of the founding members of the team.

My questions has to do with what other communities have done when one
member becomes a repetitive problem for several people in the community.   It
is
especially sticky in that she seems to be teetering on the edge of real
depression.  She also has created divisiveness within the community through
lobbing her side of things where other's feel like it's no one else business
and  don't counteract with their side of things.

I know there are no easy answers but I was hoping other cohousing
communities might already have established a protocol for dealing with such
situations.  Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Devrah