Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
I think a lot of it is somewhat confusing... this is a relatively
light-weight implementation that applies Google Maps to the directory
database. If a lot more of energy/money had been spent against the
problem, it would be much more elegant (looking at the huge number of
mapping implementations built into various commercial websites makes
this quite clear).

As for International coverage, the FIC is focused on North America,
although a growing number of international communities have been
listing themselves in the database as people all over the world have
become internet-savvy.