Re: Map of Cohousing Communities
From: Ann Zabaldo (anncohousingcollaborative.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all --

l'm hearing what Craig is saying about the need for more energy and effort needed to upkeep a system like this. I'm sure Coho/US would be delighted to have someone step forward and help out with this.

Barring this ... perhaps we can have the best of both worlds.

What if CohoUS adopted the map that Adi sent?

http://bit.ly/cohousing-community-map

It's not as complete as the CohoUS map but it can be updated by individuals much like Wikipedia. Then, thru this list, we could encourage people to add their community to the list or update information about their community on a regular basis. Self-maintenance!

Do you think this would work?

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC