Re: FIRST POST Questions and sort of statement
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 10:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
While I understand the desire to be in a rural, the planet really needs
compact developments which are located in such a way as to minimize vehicle
miles traveled.  To minimize CO2 emissions and increase the market for mass
transit (bus, light rail, etc.) have you thought about locating within a
designated urban growth boundary area or in or at the edge of an existing
metropolitan area?

Cohousing has so many benefits which are consistent with (and even models
of) good sustainability practices, it strengthens its influence if the
planning takes location into account.

Rick

Richart Keller, AICP

120 Pulpit Hill Road #27