Disaster Natual and anthropogenic Re: emergency supplies
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
C-L:

In general, I believe that those who contract before the collapse will be marginally better off than those who wait for the collapse and hope for the best. But that marginal difference may be crucial. Those dependent upon a bloated, wasteful "economy" and its "infrastructure" are in for a very serious, possibly tragic, time of it.

I suspect that the natural instincts of the "cohousing" community tend toward dealing with emergencies as well as the essence of good, frugal living is evidence enough . . .

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moz" <list [at] moz.geek.nz>