Losing Fred Lanphear
From: apierlioni (apierlioniaol.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

Craig:

I had the opportunity to get to know Fred at the 2008 Cohousing conference.  He
was a person of wisdom, dignity, calmness and peace.  His passing is not only a
loss to his family, friends, the Songaia community, but to the greater
cohousing community and the world, as he did his part to make it a better place.

I am glad he shared some of his widom and peace with me.  I remember hugging
him and wishing him well.  I am feel fortunate I had a chance to do that.

He will surely be missed.

My sincerest condolences to all,

Andrea Carlson
Nevada City Cohousing