2002 Cohousing Guest rooms Survey (re fees charged for guest room use)
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
 Marty,

I'd forgotten that I did this Guest Room Fees survey, and pleasantly surprised to find this results summary still on my hard drive. Above my signature below I noted that I posted this on cohousing-l on May 28, a month after I put out the little survey. I'm posting this to the list again as well as to you personally, because it occurs to me that folks in other communities might be interested.

Joani