Re: Wiki's Again
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

I just saw this posting by Sharon Villines, my neighbor here at TVC and just have to chime in!

This is just ONE example of the elegant systems work that Sharon does for us here in our community. She is very generous in sharing this information with the whole cohousing world (as is everyone else who shares things on this list!)

TVC is the fortunate daily recipient of Sharon's work -- now you are, too! I applaud Sharon and the work she has and is doing to bring a little more order to the TVC and cohousing world. Maybe we'll see more of this kind of detailed information on running a community after move- in from others on this list who have a lot of experience living in cohousing.

Hats off to you, Sharon!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing