Re: Rules
From: James Kacki (jimkackimts.net)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:43:19 -0700 (PDT)
Would a community without rules be unruly? :-) sorry -couldn't help it :-)
J.

On 21-Sep-10, at 7:32 PM, Wayne Tyson wrote:

C-L:

Thanks to everyone who recently commented on my post about rules. I had
advocated "no rules, and no rules about having no rules."

Now that that discussion has run its course, would anyone care to comment about the kinds of rules that are essential for intentional communities?

WT