Re: New Waltham Mass community needs support and advice
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 05:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
Elaine Ostroff <elaine [at] ostroff.org>
after deleting quoted digest.

To the Coho list and to Susan Moran,

Best wishes to you and your group Susan,

Westport Cohousing is a forming group in Westport MA that is also dealing
with the stalled economy and economic uncertainty. We invite nearby people
to join us on Sunday October 3, 1:00 PM for a reading, book signing and
discussion with Jean Mason, author of the View from #401 - an insider's view
of the development of Cambridge Cohousing. The event is at 931 Main Road,
Westport MA and includes lunch. No charge but we need RSVPs now. Email to
<dgifford [at] gso.uri.edu>.

We'll also be discussing the changing status of Westport Coho and our
renewed efforts to build a community of support while living in our current
housing. Or, please come to one of our monthly informational meetings at 5
PM on the 3rd Sunday of the month: October 17, November 21, and December 19.
Call 508 636 6537 for more information and location.

Elaine Ostroff,
Member, Westport Cohousing