New Ecovillage Zoning in London Grove Township, PA
From: Janet Pelletier (janet.h.pelletiergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Per Ann's request, I have uploaded our Zoning Amendment to the Downloads
section of our site Resources page here:
http://www.threegrovesecovillage.org/resources.html

Feel free to borrow, post elsewhere, etc. It is public record now.

As I note there, the Amendment is designed to dovetail with existing
ordinance that is not available digitally. Regardless, you can see what the
changes were that we needed to make to a fairly typical 1-acre zoning for
the area.

--Janet
--
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it. -- Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988)

Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, PA
Building a Green Community Together.