Poll: Three Groves Ecovillage Needs Commitments
From: Janet Pelletier (janet.h.pelletiergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,
Here at Three Groves Ecovillage, we're making a big push for membership to
enable us to break ground in late Spring 2011. If you are at all interested
in living in a new coho/ecovillage to the southwest of Philadelphia, please
respond to our Poll below by emailing to threegrovesecovillage [at] gmail.com .
Thank you!

Janet Pelletier

Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, PA
Building a Green Community Together.
www.threegrovesecovillage.org

With the Ecovillage Zoning Amendment now safely passed, a huge amount of
project risk has been taken off the table.  The next step for Three Groves
Ecovillage is to secure financing that will enable us to move through
Conditional Use and Land Planning approvals and to engage in detailed design
of the site, homes and Common House.   Before we can take that step, we need
to know that we have a sufficient number of commitments from future
residents of Three Groves to purchase homes in the project.  If we are
successful in gaining those commitments, we could break ground in late
spring of next year with first move-ins as early as Thanksgiving 2011.  Please
reply to threegrovesecovillage [at] gmail.com with your responses to the
questions below so we can determine our next steps. Please forward this
email to anyone you feel may be interested.

 *Remember:*

1.       1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom homes will be available, in the price range
of $200,000 to $400,000.

2.       Those who commit earlier to the project will have lower home prices
and better choices of lots.

3.       All homes will be high-quality townhouses and will be LEED Platinum
Certified and Net Zero Energy. They will be connected with walkways, and
will share a beautiful Common House.

4.       Households who make a down payment but are unable to complete the
purchase of a home will be refunded their money at successful completion of
the project.

5.       More information is available at www.threegrovesecovillage.org

*
*

*Questions:*

1.       Are you interested in owning a home in Three Groves Ecovillage?  Why
or why not?

2.       What is the likelihood that you would put a partial down-payment
($10,000 or more) on a home by

a.       November 2010, when it is most beneficial?

b.      March 2011?

c.       July 2011?

3.       What would you need in order to feel comfortable enough to make a
down payment?  Please select all that apply:

a.       Nothing. The check is in the mail (or will be soon).

b.      I just want to meet you. I’ll be at the Potluck on October 17.

c.       Detailed site and house plans

d.      Exact prices

e.      Sample units already built

f.        A better economy

4.       Is there anything else you would like to tell us?