Re: Poll: Sanctuary Village - Needs Commitments
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 06:36:39 -0700 (PDT)
The Sanctuary Communities - Tim Ryan <ryan [at] sanctuarync.com>
after reformatting - it was posted in html format only
which the list can not handle.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org

Hi Janet, I would love to hear about the responses you receive.

Here in Franklin, NC a small historical community west of Asheville, NC, we
are at a similar stage. We own the land; have all the zoning and water/sewer
allocations already approved. We too could start construction next spring.

What we are missing as well are families/individuals ready to take the next
step.

So, I ask the same question:

Please respond to the Poll below by emailing to TimRyan [at] Sanctuarync.com

Thank you!

Tim Ryan
Sanctuary Village
17 Market Street
Franklin, NC 28734
Phone: 828-349-4465
http://www.SanctuaryVillage.com

In God We Trust
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanctuary-Village-Franklin-NC/207477861015
Find us on Facebook

--------------------------Please Remember-----------------

1.       1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom homes will be available, in the price range
of $200,000 to $400,000.

2.       Those who commit earlier to the project will have lower home prices
and better choices of lots.

3.       All homes will be high-quality townhouses and will be LEED Platinum
Certified and Net Zero Energy. They will be connected with walkways, and
will share a beautiful Common House.

4.       Households who make a down payment but are unable to complete the
purchase of a home will be refunded their money at successful completion of
the project.

5.       More information is available at http://www.sanctuaryvillage.com/

*Questions:*

1.       Are you interested in owning a home in Sanctuary Village?  Why
or why not?

2.       What is the likelihood that you would put a partial down-payment
($10,000 or more) on a home by

  a.    November 2010, when it is most beneficial?
  b.    March 2011?
  c.    July 2011?

3.       What would you need in order to feel comfortable enough to make a
down payment?  Please select all that apply:

a.      Nothing. The check is in the mail (or will be soon).
b.      I just want to meet you. I'll be at the Potluck on October 17.
c.      Detailed site and house plans
d.      Exact prices
e.      Sample units already built
f.      A better economy

4.       Is there anything else you would like to tell us?