Re: NC Bus Tour
From: Ann Zabaldo (annzabaldome.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 04:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
Timothy!

Wonderful!  Absolutely wonderful!  And thank you!

AND ... I'm interested in hearing what others saw and experienced on the tour. How was it for you?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
703.663.3911

On Oct 26, 2010, at 7:20 PM, Timothy Hunter wrote:

My literary skills can't do justice to the tour, so instead I offer these 40,000 words: http://durhamcoho.com/new/tour/tour.html.

On Oct 26, 2010, at Oct 26 7:13 PM, Ann Zabaldo wrote:

Hi all!

How was the NC bus tour this weekend? Anyone on the list want to tell what happened? What you saw? What most attracted you? Affected you?

Hope this bus tour gives you a little preview of coming to DC for the
national conference in June where we hope to WOW you w/ the
communities around the Greater-greater DC area.  Remember, DC is a
southern town and our hospitality is just as warm as anywhere else!

Would love to know how the tour went both from those on the tour and
those hosting or opening their homes to those on the bus!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663 3911

Tim Hunter
--
Durham Central Park Cohousing Community - Durham, NC
www.durhamcoho.com