community communications: how to do it
From: Jude Foster (foster.judegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 06:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
How has your community worked out its business, personal, team communication
system?  Any tech or non-tech answers would be appreciated.  We still use
email - everything from "anyone have an egg?" to team minutes to major
announcements to "what time is the meeting?" - and it's ... well, need I say
more about email?

What works, what doesn't, how does your group adapt to changing systems, are
you multi-generational (with all that implies)?

If this has been covered in the past, let me know.

Jude, Trillium Hollow, Portland OR