Hudson Valley home in CoHousing available thanksgiving
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Our wonderful home, with a deck overlooking the Esopus River is available for Thaksgiving.

We are located in Saugerties, in the beautiful--and very food happy-- Hudson Valley. the Culinary institute is right across the River, and we have a lot of gifted food folks in the Region.

House has great light, and is well loved and appreciated.
available Wednesday November 24th until our return Sunday the 28th.

Please write to me off list for more information.

heidinys [at] earthlink.net

Ruth