Re: How do you set up a wiki?
From: Elph Morgan (elphic.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:43:11 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Marty Maskall <mmaskall [at] pacbell.net> wrote:

> We are a forming group.  We are looking for a solution for storing our
> documents (Agenda, Minutes, Membership List, LLC Operating agreement,
> etc.).
> We have a google group, but google groups has discontinued storing
> documents.  We are wondering about Google Docs.
>
> But maybe a wiki would be better.  What do you think?  How do we set up a
> wiki?

A full-featured option you could consider is using Google Apps for Domains
(Standard is free) and you get Mail, Docs, Sites, Calendar, and more.
Initial limit is 50 users but I've had them increase this to 100 by just
asking.

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

-elph
Great Oak Cohousing