Re: meals clean-up
From: DWeil20688 (DWeil20688aol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:59:58 -0800 (PST)
At Solterra we have a cooked meal one Saturday a month and pot lucks  on
the other Saturdays. Every Tuesday is Cantina Night. Everyone except the
cooks are expected to spend ten minutes cleaning up. This system has worked
well.

Don Weil
Solterra, Durham NC

In a message dated 11/29/2010 2:37:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,