Re: Why I'm supporting Within Reach movie -- and you should, too; 5 days left
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:17:06 -0800 (PST)
Cohousers,

5 days left to help raise $9K for this worthwhile film featuring cohousing
communities.

Pre-order a DVD for your Common House today
  http://www.withinreachmovie.com/

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1745972855/within-reach-movie-finishing-funds

Thanks Raines for your endorsement and information.

best,
        Michael
        Sunward Cohousing
        http://www.sunward.org/