House for Sale!
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:45:23 -0800 (PST)
The last one I posted is no longer available, but now this one is!
Thanks for looking and please foward to anyone you know thinking of CoHo is CO.
Many thanks,
Holly

3526 Nyland Way
A charming home in the Nyland Cohousing community
* 1300 square feet with two bedrooms plus loft and 1.5 baths * Covered front
porch and sunny back deck opens to south meadow * Close to Common House *
Includes carport with adjoining storage area * Kitchen recently remodeled with
maple cabinets * Wood floors on main level * Sunny and bright * New exterior
paint * Very cute!
Please see reverse side for more information about Nyland Cohousing
$325,000 Holly McNutt Mapleton Real Estate Group, LLC (303) 447-2339 direct or
(303) 517-4180 cell holly.mcnutt [at] gmail.com
3526 Nyland Way
About Nyland Cohousing
One of the first Cohousing communities in the US, Nyland is located just
outside of Boulder, Colorado. We have 42 homes on 42 lovely acres – gorgeous
mountain views, walking trails, and meadows all around us. We have a woodshop,
greenhouse, play areas for children, community gardens, a one-acre CSA farm,
and so much more. Our Common House has a toddler room, meditation room, fitness
room, yoga/t’ai chi room, guest rooms, commercial kitchen, living room and
dining area.
We like to work and play together! We have land work days six times per year
and on-going volunteer work on Community Action Groups. We have great parties,
too! Easter and Thanksgiving brunches are two of our many annual traditions,
along with our delightful Halloween evenings of trick or treating, haunted
houses, story-telling and hot cider by the bonfire. We have yoga and t’ai chi
classes, dance parties, spirit song circles, a wonderful house concert series,
poker games, art classes, workshops, home-school groups, potlucks, feasts,
community meals, and more. Most importantly, we have a commitment to supporting
each other, communicating peacefully, and continually creating a safe and
nurturing environment for us all. And Nyland is an amazing place to raise
children!
Nyland is very committed to sustainability, environmental issues, and renewable
energies. Our Common House is solar-powered, as are most of the homes. We are
exploring more ways to decrease our carbon footprint, and to contribute to the
community beyond Nyland as well.
This house is approximately 1300 square feet on two levels. The main level has
kitchen, living room and dining room, plus 2 bedrooms (one with a loft), a
half-bath, and a full bath with large soaking tub. The living room has an
entire wall of wonderful built-in shelving. The upper level, reached by spiral
staircase, has an office area, large closet, and open loft space. Enjoy al
fresco dining on the sunny, south-facing back deck, complete with burbling
water feature. There is also a carport and storage unit. The house is located
near the Common House, the heart of the community.
This link will take you to our website, and if you click on the For Sale
section, you will see a listing for the house: www.nylandcohousing.org. Please
browse the rest of the site as well to learn more about us.
Please contact me to schedule your visit. Many thanks, Holly McNutt (303)
447-2339 or (303) 517-4180 or holly.mcnutt [at] gmail.com