Looking for short term cohousing rental in Boulder, CO
From: Stephanie Heacox (stephaniestephanieheacox.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:19:07 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

I attended the National Cohousing Conference in Boulder this summer
(wonderful!), with the hope of being able to relocate (as my employer had
just acquired a Boulder company).  While the long term decision on
relocation has yet to be made, I just found out that my boss wants me out in
Boulder for 3 months or so, beginning in January (probably mid-January,
realistically, and through March).

While there is always the option of "corporate housing", I would much prefer
to rent a place in a Boulder cohousing community, if such a feat could be
accomplished.  I would greatly appreciate any leads this list has to offer.

Thanks everyone, and have a great holiday!

Stephanie Heacox
(917)797-0719