Re: seeking balance
From: Ken Cameron-Bell (kcameronbellgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:21:09 -0800 (PST)
Dear Susan,

I share your feelings - "so much need out there in the world".  I believe,
however, that those of us active in our cohousing communities are fostering
community and sustainability every day - key ingredients to bringing peace
for the earth.  We are witnesses to what is possible wherever we go. We do
what we can where we can.

Best wishes for the New Year.

Ken Cameron-Bell
Daybreak Cohousing