Re: seeking balance
From: Patrick Hubbard (pbhubbardgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:02:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Susan,
I agree with Ken that Cohousing provides a real and inspiring alternative.
 Pleasant Hill Cohousing's solar energy is one of your community's direct
examples of an alternative to foreign wars and petroleum-based economies.

Would you also be able to identify how the needs you would like to help
through social activism might be addressed through your time and energy in
your community.  For example,

   - Housing needs might be addressed through community-supported rentals;
   - Food needs might be addressed through community meals or gardens; or
   - Work needs might be addressed by hiring unemployed, local people.

Let me know what you think.

Take care,
Patrick Hubbard
Temescal Creek Cohousing - Oakland