children texting while supposedly playing together
From: Elana (ekannbellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:05:59 -0800 (PST)
Are other communities seeing a new way of children excluding each other
during play-texting? Even when only some of the children have use of texting
and the others do not? Suddenly we appear to have this going on,  even
though the children do have an agreement to play inclusively in the commons.

I guess we need a new conversation, in order to keep up with the technology.
Have others of you already faced this one?

--Elana Kann

Westwood Cohousing Community, Asheville NC