Re: Do-It-Yourself Bookkeeping?
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 05:30:24 -0800 (PST)
I do all the bookkeeping for our 22 household community. I taught myself
quickbooks and there has definitely been a learning curve. I've probably
unnecessarily reinvented the wheel any number of times. But it's less work than
I feared. On a normal month (not during tax or budgeting or end of year) I'd
say it takes less than 15 hours a month.  I'm not sure what else to say about
it. Happy to answer any specific questions.

Sent from my iPhone