Re: National Advocacy for Cohousing
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:05:59 -0800 (PST)
This is an exciting new domain for Coho/US. Just think about the LARGE
number of posts to Coho-L over the years from people seeking or
supporting low-cost cohousing. There will be many ways to support this
work over the coming months. David's request is a no-cost way to help
the volunteers who have already put many hours into getting this
rolling.

If you have ANY coho-friendly contacts in DC who you think might help
us reach the people described below, please tell them about this
request. An effective (and easy) way might be to forward David's email
with a brief, personal header from you that explains why you believe
that affordable cohousing is in the world's best interest.

In community,

Craig Ragland
Coho/US Exec Dir

P.S. Another way to support this work is by attending the 2011
National Cohousing Conference. If we show up for that event en masse
it will send a strong message. Friday, June 17th is the day to attend
if you want to mingle with the many policity-affecting people we hope
to attract to the conference. There is a Friday-only registration
option (for $150) which is described on the website:

http://conference.cohousing.org/2011/register