Re: looking for reviewers for affordable cohousing article
From: Barbara Burnham (bburnhamlisc.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 11:57:17 -0800 (PST)
I am happy to review.
Barbara Burnham

Vice President of Federal Policy
Local Initiatives Support Corporation
1825 K Street, Suite 1100, NW
Washington, DC 20006
202-739-0896 phone
202-861-1294 fax
bburnham [at] lisc.org

>>> jlgebox-04 [at] yahoo.com 01/03/11 4:41 AM >>>

I have been invited to write an article for the American Bar Association's
Journal for Affordable Housing on the opportunities for developing
affordable housing for low-income residents in cohousing communities.  The
article is targeted to affordable housing practitioners, funders and
policymakers.  It covers the basics of what cohousing is, current examples
of affordable cohousing, and suggests changes to both traditional cohousing
and traditional affordable housing approaches in order to make such a
hybrid
more successful in the future.

I have a final draft of the article and am looking for a few more people to
proofread it to give suggestions and comments.  Please let me know if you
are available to assist me with this.

You can contact me at the email below if interested.  Thanks!

*Jerome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
111 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02199