Re: looking for reviewers for affordable cohousing article
From: Ingram Paperny (shakermillinntaconic.net)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 04:47:10 -0800 (PST)
My dear Jerome, I read your e mail with great interest and would be very
pleased to share ideas on this very important issue that has concerned me
for several years. I am planning a hands (minds) on symposium  on the needs
for affordable housing for "boomunitarians" within the co housing
community. I have a country inn in the Berkshires ,shakermillfarm inn.com
and would be delighted to discuss this with you. Ingram Paperny