Re: Community Websites
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:44:11 -0800 (PST)
I'm not a savvy computer person, but my impression is that if a community wants basic stuff, what Tracey is offering is fine. Sean's program allows a great level of customization/flexibilty, which the overwhelming majority of people in our community (Sonora
Cohousing) have enjoyed and feel is beneficial.
So, if a given community wants the extra level of features offered by a program such a Sean's (and has some geeky person/s wishing to engage in running such a program if they want it done within their community, then apparently the opportunity is there,
since Sean is ready to share it.

Racheli.