Re: Senior cohousing
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:20:24 -0800 (PST)
This is an excellent thread that somehow came into my Discuss folder (often
happens since I have all cohousing-l mail directed to a special folder).  It
somehow follows along with my message sent to Jesse earlier today...I'll
forward to you.

Peg

BTW didn't know that Craig has moved/ismoving out of Songaia...but not far.
A great sounding scheme.