Anyone Interested in Rural Cohousing in CA?
From: seaseal (seasealgot.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:16:49 -0800 (PST)
A course in Green Building is being offered at Monterey Peninsula College this semester (see below). The instructor has written me about how he has experience with cohousing and will be discussing it during the course. I'll be taking the course because I'm beginning to get ready to form a group interested in joining together to build a cohousing project in North Monterey County.

If you're interested or know of anyone who is interested, please share this notice.

Cecile
seaseal [at] got.net

We choose our destiny in the way we treat others.