Re: AARP/NAHB Livable Communities Award winners
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:40:48 -0800 (PST)
Congratulations, Grace!

I can't remember if I posted the announcement or not but I was a judge!!!  (In
a different category, obviously!)  When I looked at the criteria for this
awards program I thought:  cohousing communities could sweep these awards.
PLUS they have a really hard time getting enough entries so the competitive
field would be to cohousing's advantage.

When the new Awards info is posted this year I hope more cohousing communities
will enter.  I think the community has to have been finished w/in the last year
to qualify so this would be for new coho communities.  But I'm not 100% sure!

Congrats again, Grace!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing