Re: Security policies and security infrastructure for parking lots or entire sites
From: Lisa Strayer (strayerlagmail.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 06:23:38 -0800 (PST)
This is just a far out half baked idea...  When we travelled in south America,
we always hired local kids to watch out car when we went in to eat, and then
brought them food in addition to small "wages" of ten cents or so for watching
the car... Sometimes one kid watched a wheel, another the rearview mirror when
there were too many kids around...  This worked and was the customary approach.
 I know that it is not directly transferrable to your situation, but so meting
along the lines of getting the local kids outside of your immunity involved in
having a stake in none of your cars losing stuff might help.  As I said, a bit
of a far out idea...

Sent from my iPad