Re: Security policies and security infrastructure for parking lots or entire sites
From: Lyle Scheer (wonkomonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:46:42 -0800 (PST)
They sell wifi based security cameras for <$200.  You can always remove
it after they capture a few and the noise quiets down.

Also, there was mentioned the blinking led on the dashboard security
system... if you can't affort a security system for the car, you can
sometimes find a cheap blinking led to mount on the dash.

- Lyle