did you write to me about being a ...Presenter to the 2011 National Cohousing Conference
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancolemac.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:41:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello.  Some good person (I remember a female voice) talked to me about the
2011 National Conference.  I knew I had a conflict and could not attend.
HOWEVER, my conflict has disappeared and now I am embarrassed not to be able to
remember who called me.  So I am throwing caution to the winds and saying...if
you contacted me please be so kind as to get in touch again.  thanks.  :)

liz