Re: did you write to me about being a ...Presenter to the 2011 National Cohousing Conference
From: Frances Freewater (freedoansonic.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:46:54 -0800 (PST)
SORRY IT WAS NOT ME.........GOOD LUCK......

FRANCES FREEWATER
On Jan 17, 2011, at 5:41 PM, Liz Ryan Cole wrote:

Hello. Some good person (I remember a female voice) talked to me about the 2011 National Conference. I knew I had a conflict and could not attend. HOWEVER, my conflict has disappeared and now I am embarrassed not to be able to remember who called me. So I am throwing caution to the winds and saying...if you contacted me please be so kind as to get in touch again. thanks. :)

liz