Re: To Conference or Not
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:41:14 -0800 (PST)
Sharon,

The 2011 conference team just finished meeting and this email was held up at
the meeting with enthusiasm. Those of us who were also on the 2010
Conference team were just beaming about your words (at least their voices
were glowing).

It would be great if others in greater Washington, DC area could help us
out-of-towners get more out of our visit as we approach the upcoming June,
2011 conference.

Warm regards,

Craig Ragland
Coho/US Exec Dir

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com