Re: Security policies and security infrastructure forparking Security policies and security infrastructure forparking lots or entire sites (Wayne Tyson)
From: R.N. Johnson (cohorandayahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:00:06 -0800 (PST)
Two low tech things that might help.  Increasing lighting is often a
deterrent.  See if you can come up with someones old broken video camera, and
install it in a prominent place.  I will also put in a word for the previous
suggestion of asking a few local kids to keep an eye out.  My mother was a firm
believer in this method.  On one occasion our house was broken into and her
favorite newpaper seller managed to get all but one item returned.
You didn't say how the kids were getting in, but another thing to try is
attaching many strings of noisemaking items- bells, windchimes, tin cans
part-way full of pebbles or beans across the most likely illicit entry ways.
Randa Johnson