FOR SALE: 2BR Townhome at Pleasant Hill Cohousing (SF Bay Area, California)
From: Susan Hedgpeth (hedgpethberkeley.edu)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:30:09 -0800 (PST)
Dear cohousing listserv,

Please see note below from one of our community members. If interested, please respond directly to Dorothy, not me. Thanks.

-Susan

Please check out my 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse at Pleasant Hill Cohousing that is now for sale. I'm asking $347,500. The address is 2244 Lisa Lane, Pleasant Hill, California (east of San Francisco).

The home is currently rented to a wonderful young family who will be moving out of state in June. My grown son and I enjoyed the Pleasant Hill Cohousing community very much. We were part of the forming group and we lived there for six years. We moved to Davis three years ago due to considerations anticipating care in the future related to his chronic disability.

If you would like to see this home, please get in touch with me and I'll make arrangements.

More information and photos can be found here:
http://phch.org/forsale2244.htm

Dorothy Callison
(530) 756-6537
dorothyandpaul [at] phch.org <mailto:dorothyandpaul [at] phch.org>