Welcome Weekend at CoHo Ecovillage, Corvallis, Oregon February 18-20th
From: Susan Hyne (susanhynegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:04:11 -0800 (PST)
Join us for a tour, sustainability session, meeting, meals, music, Madrigal
Feast (multi-course meal with entertainment by CoHo singers and musicians),
and Q&A session.

This is a great opportunity to learn what it's like to part of our
intergenerational, eco-friendly community (and get a preview of the
community goals selected through our long-range planning process).

A detailed schedule is on our website at cohoecovillage.org.

Also visit our website for updated information on three units for resale.

January Update:

2-bedroom upper flat, newly available because a CoHo family purchased the
3-bedroom lower flat available earlier

2-bedroom upper flat, check out the price on our website

3-bedroom townhouse, may also be available as rental

For reservations:  cohocontact [at] cohoecovillage.org or 541-231-0239.

CoHo...

7 years in development...3 years living on-site...a lifetime to share