2011 Conference - Presenter's deadline extended to Feb, 11, 2011
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:12:57 -0800 (PST)
Jack Wilbern <jwilbern [at] butzwilbern.com>  mac [at] butzwilbern.com
due to being html only.

Hello list serve:

First - let me say that we have received so many interesting and
timely topics. 52 as of today! Very cool. The universe of people
interested in presenting at the conference was very open to thinking
in both broad and focused ways - with really fantastic ideas.�

As many of you may know, the CohousingUS Board is visiting Washington
DC this week to try and broaden the reach of both attendees and
possible panel members, presenters, volunteers etc etc.

In light of this last push, it was decided to extend the deadline two
weeks to February 1, 2011. In the meantime, the Program committee
has started processing the works submitted to date and will likely
generate a set of questions, offers and thoughts once we have gained
a holistic view of what is in the hopper.

Thank you again to those that have already submitted.

Feel free to send more ideas or people our way !

The link for application information is:
http://conference.cohousing.org/2011/callforpresenters

Jack Wilbern
Program Committee - 2011 National Cohousing Conference