Re: rental policy in these economic times
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:11:15 -0800 (PST)
I've never understood the goal of a policy limiting renters to one or
two or however many years.  It seems to me that the goal is a low
turnover, so if a renter wanted to stay longer than one or two years,
that would be a GOOD thing.  I'd want a rental policy that would
maximize community stability therefore renter longevity.

Or policy is that after the first year of renting, the board of
trustees must authorize subsequent leases.  The idea being that if
someone turns out to be really BAD for the community, we'd have a way
of ousting them.

- Diana (Mosaic Commons)