Re: rental policy in these economic times
From: Kristin Wells (cbuilderddgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:27:47 -0800 (PST)
Since we are a new community and still trying to sell our units initially,
this is not yet a 'problem' we are facing. However, we did just start a
lease-to-own program. There is some serious interest and we just released it
a couple weeks ago. This might be something to consider for your long-term
renters who just can't afford to buy at this point. The lease-to-own helps
them to start gaining a down payment which can be a big help in eventually
buying. It also might help your home-owners who really want to sell, but
can't right now, have people in that really might buy eventually.