Home for sale@ Tierra Nueva Cohousing
From: Nancy Hilyard (nancyhilyardgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 18:57:36 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousers,
 My life has changed in the last year and I am ready to leave my lovely home
at Tierra Nueva and the great community after 12 years.

1752 Tierra Nueva Lane is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and small office home that
offers a sunny, airy house with views of the orchard and garden from the
downstairs and the Oceano Dunes and mesa from the upstairs balcony.

Designed to maximize the lovely surroundings there is a large sandstone
patio in front.

This home includes an enclosed garage and parking space, access to all
shared community grounds (including the common house, workshop, yoga studio
and more), and all the rights and responsibilities included with living in a
cohousing community.

Contact Nancy at 805-474-1229 for more information about cohousing life and
her home for sale.

Please see www.tncoho.com/available/home-sale-1752-tierra-nueva-lane for
photos of this home and links to information about Tierra Nueva.