Re: March 12th Training in Conflict Resolution Skills
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:33:40 -0800 (PST)
Our problem at Cornerstone is not conflict resolution:  If we actually
manage to talk about something, we often do a pretty good job.

Our problem is conflict AVOIDANCE:  We have, in my view, an interesting and
un-short list of unresolved interpersonal grievances, questionable
behaviors, and controversial policy choices that somehow never seem to find
agenda time.  When I try to bring them into the light, I get everything from
³No, that¹s not right, that¹s not the problem² to ³If you¹re so
dissatisfied, why did you move here?²

Suggestions?

Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Cohousing