new MA tax credit for housing
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:55:18 -0800 (PST)
For those of you in Massachusetts, note that the state recently created
a new tax credit available for financing market-rate homeownership and
rental housing units located in certain "gateway" communities.  The tax
credit may be a possible financing option for new cohousing
developments located in these specific MA communities.  For those of you in
other states, it may be an interesting model for your respective states to
consider adopt something similar, which could be supportive of cohousing.
If interested, email me at the address below and I can send you some
materials on it that I recently received from the Office of Sustainable
Communities of the MA DHCD.

 *Jerome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
111 Huntington Avenue